LEE COUNTY, IOWA
Affordable, high-quality hardwood lumber in southeast Iowa, west Illinois, and northeast Missouri.
HARDWOOD & SOFTWOOD
LUMBER IN STOCK
We currently stock the following hardwood boards.
(While we do our best to keep prices up to date, they are subject to change.)
Our ash boards are air-dried for superior color, and are available in random widths and lengths (over 6').
|Board Thickness||Price / Board Foot|
|Up to 4/4||$3.00|
|5/4 and over||$4.00|
Up to 4/4
$3.00 / board foot
5/4 and over
$4.00 / board foot
What We Have in Stock
What We Have in Stock
- 1” (1-1/8” rough cut) boards
- 2” (2-1/8” rough cut) boards
WHY DO WE AIR-DRY OUR LUMBER?
Good things come to those who wait, which is why we take the time to air-dry our hardwood lumber instead of kiln-drying it. By allowing the wood to take its time to dry naturally, we find that it retains its color and beauty much better than if it's dried in a kiln.
LUMBER MILLING SERVICES
We sell our hardwood lumber rough milled. Additional services for planing, jointing, and sanding are available.
Up to 24″Wide
Up to 24" Wide
Up to 50" Wide
FLAT $35 SHOP-HOUR RATE
Whether you need your boards cut, planed, jointed, or sanded, our flat hourly rate ensures that you leave with the wood you want at an affordable price.
(Please note, that we charge a $10 supplies fee when using our sander.)
Let us know what you need, and we will get back to you soon!
HOW TO FIND US
Please make an appointment before visiting.
1499 Croton Road, Donnellson, IA 52625
We are about a 12-minute drive southwest of Donnellson, Iowa.
- Take Hwy 218 (Avenue of the Saints) south from Donnellson.
- Turn west on 255th Street (a gravel road) toward Croton, Iowa.
- Drive 3 miles west on 255th Street. You will pass the end of a T intersection with a graveyard and church on the north side of the road.
- Continue west for about 1/8 mile, and then curve to the south (the left fork in the road).
- Go 1/2 mile until you reach a stop sign.
- Turn left onto Croton road.
We are located at the third driveway on the left side. You can’t miss it. You will see two large red and brown buildings and two ponds.