Bring the journey of The Lord of the Rings to your home's décor with this laser-engraved wood wall art of Middle Earth.
- Three sizes available: 8"x10", 11"x14", 17"x23"
- Handmade hardwood frame in walnut, cherry, or hard maple
- High-quality birch plywood material
- Sawtooth hanger attached to the frame
- Large map includes cut-outs of rivers and islands
- Small and medium maps include engravings of rivers and islands
Note: Please allow 2 weeks from the date of your order to the date of us shipping your package.
AVAILABLE IN THREE SIZES
The large 17" x 23" map is the perfect size to show off all of the meticulous details of Middle Earth for a truly unique piece of wall art. In addition, all streams, rivers, and islands are cut out to reveal a dimensional blue backdrop to bring visual depth.
The medium (11" x 15") and small (8" x 10") versions replace the water and river-island cut-outs with impeccable engravings that still manage to capture all of the map's details.
A CLOSER LOOK AT THE DETAILS
Each mountain, tree, and location name has been carefully redrawn based on the original map, with the exception of two names (Tofalas and Dimrill Dale), which have been corrected to match the spellings found in the books.
To further add details to the map, the blue backing board includes engraved waterlines and island names.
Also, because no water could possibly be blue in Mordor, the Sea of Núrnen has been painted a foreboding gray.